The Fitness Trainer
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of building and optimizing websites so they are search engine friendly. What this means is that there is a process that the search engines use to rank websites. We ensure that your website is following these guidelines, while doing more to promote it via other sources, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is advertising via means on the internet. This includes sponsored or paid links, in the Google AdWords search results, Yahoo’s Site Explorer, and Bing’s AdCenter. You want to achieve the proper exposure to build your websites presence when it is new or in a competitive market using search engine marketing.
Traditional advertising consists of methods such as print ads, radio ads, TV advertisements, etc. Since the internet has boomed and become popular many retailers realized that they have to market their business on the internet. This means using search engines, paid advertisements, banner ads, social networking, etc.
Typically it takes a few months to analyze the changes made to your site and make the proper adjustments. The search engines prefer older, more established websites. What does this mean to you? If you have a new website (under 2 years old) the search engines will have trouble trusting you. The search engines give preference to websites that have established themselves on the web. This means that your new website may take longer to rank for, but given time and proper optimization techniques your website will rank.
There are many ways to beat your competitors search engine rankings. You can research their links and try to get some of those link partners, find new links, write or add new content to your website, and much more. You can read more about search engine optimization techniques to build your knowledge and improve your rankings.
Didn’t find the answer?
If you still have a question or concern then please use the contact form below to send us a message. We will respond back to you as soon as possible with a detailed answer.
- Peter Form
The Fitness Trainer
- I was amazed by the results offered by SEO Optimizers. I received more traffic and better search engine results with their consulting services. Very smart at search engine optimization. Whale WatchingRichard Anderson
- I hired this company to do my website, SEO Optimizers did an amazing job at boosting my search rankings on Google. My web traffic is up and they are bringing in real customers into my store.Chris Carter
Nanny Agency Owner
- Great company, this company helped me bring lots of traffic to my website and made my company profitable I recommend this company to everyone, my website's sales increased to 25% within 2 months. - Shralpin SkateboardingRondell Fletcher
- Excellent search engine optimization firm and it is located locally in Los Angeles....Cant get better than that. Western Barber & Beauty InstituteTiffany Firebird
- I wanted to have my website start ranking on Google Maps. I was struggling getting the listing to even appear on the Map. I found SEO Optimizers and contacted Brandon who guided me through the steps necessary to increase the rankings. Email communication was a little show, but the results spoke for themselves. Within 3 months my listing was on the top 3 spots and after 6 months I was the number 1 position and have been since. Very happy with the SEO work. Criminal Defense Lawyers & 2 Crave Wheels & RimsMaggie Maygreen
writer & journalist
Search Engine Optimization 99%
Social Media Marketing 90%
Internet Marketing 97%
Online Reputation Management 92%
Rank your website in Google/Yahoo/Bing Maps, Yelp, and many other local directories.