At SEO Optimizers, we think that it’s a lot more than simply the level of education which makes an excellent well rounded student.
One method to display your imagination is via innovation, by creating something which helps others solve problems, by fixing an issue, or by improving our connection with whatever issues to us.
Development includes in distinctive ways our expectations and our technical skills to get a better world.
It offers opportunities for getting real-operating knowledge in a selected area, and provides students the opportunity to relate to people outside their group who may be able to assist students get an internship or enter their prime choice university. Ultimately, development makes people consider the problem, that will be the very best preparation for life and for university.
We want to applaud these exceptional individuals who’ve a created a variation within the lives of others in technical or certain revolutionary style and at SEO Optimizers are enthusiastic about causing the creative genius in pupils. To be able to accomplish this, we’ve established a grant for individuals who meet certain conditions.
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be an American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
- All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.
Application[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Rules & Regulations
SEO Optimizers Official Scholarship Rules & Regulations
The successful project will likely be judged on the grounds of user experience, innovation, and its own originality. A number of the questions that may direct judges’ choice are the following: Does the job solve an issue, and if so persuasively does the applicant present her or his viewpoint? Is it true that the project aim for creativity, or does it duplicate what is already available?
After the 1st of each month, all entries will be reviewed by the panel of two judges.
The candidate of the successful project will get a one time grant of $500, which can be used towards the following college-related costs: tuition, costs, publications, and on- board and college space. Grant funds are supplied by SEO Optimizers and you will be paid for the successful candidate via email.
Submission Of Materials
All records should be inserted utilizing the established SEO Optimizers Grant distribution form, which may be used above. Submissions should be submitted in either PDF format or a Microsoft Word. Private information presented will be utilized to declare the success about the SEO Optimizers site and also exclusively with the objective of giving the grant. SEO Optimizers reserves the best to write information in the published documents themselves.
Current SEO Optimizers employees or their immediate family members are not eligible to apply. Please read additional criteria listed above.
SEO Optimizers doesn’t make use of the data presented within the grant program to produce entries. When the winner fails even to follow all requirements and distribution guidelines or to contact SEO Optimizers from the target day, SEO Optimizers reserves the best to honor the grant. SEO Optimizers will feature all winners’ images as well as their school organizations.