Learn How To Get Traffic To Your Website With SEO
Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Pacific Time)
Have you thought about implementing an SEO campaign for your business, but are unsure what it is or how to do it?
If so, this workshop is for you.
Sign Up Below:
How to Get Traffic to Your Website with SEO teaches what SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is all about and why it is important, starting with how Google and other search engines rank websites.
Participants gain insights into how search engines work and what keywords are and why they are so important, as well as how Google algorithms change and how to adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
Strategies will be presented that attendees can implement immediately to advance their own SEO, such as creating and optimizing a blog for your website.
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of keywords and how to use them to improve your website
- How to rank higher in Google and other search engines
- Techniques to build more website traffic and ultimately sales, leads, conversions, etc
- What are backlinks and why you will want to build backlinks to your website and how to do this
- How to create an SEO schedule for daily, weekly and monthly tasks
SEO Course Instructor:
Since 2007, Brandon Leibowitz has been helping small and medium-sized businesses rank in Google for hyper-competitive keywords since 2007. Brandon specializes in search engine optimization, social media marketing, and paid advertising.